How good is the new 18V LXT Brushless 6-1/2” Circular Saw?
How about “absolutely amazing"?
That was just one comment from Real Tool Reviews after they ran the XSH03M. Here are their results from run-time testing, with related products from past reviews included for comparison:
7/16" OSB (# of cuts on a single battery charge)
- Makita XSH03M: 108 cuts (4.0Ah battery) 432 linear feet!
- M18 FUEL 7-1/4” Circular Saw: 71 cuts (4.0Ah)
- Ridgid Gen5X 7-1/4” Circular Saw: 85 cuts (4.0Ah)
2x4 (# of cuts on a single battery charge)
- Makita XSH03M: 374 cuts (4.0Ah)
- M18 FUEL 7-1/4” Circular Saw: 233 (4.0Ah)
- Ridgid Gen5X 7-1/4” Circular Saw: 234 (4.0Ah)
The reviewer’s conclusion: “The Makita flat-out gets the absolute most cuts per charge out of any cordless circular saw on the market today — we almost ran out of wood before the XSH03 ran out of power.”
Read and watch the review here: