2014 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD RACING SERIES SEASON OPENER SET FOR CHANDLER, AZ
Makita returns as co-sponsor of top teams -- and as a tool of choice in the pits
The intense, four-wheel door-to-door action of short course off road racing is back, as the LOORRS 2014 season opener is set for this weekend in Chandler, AZ.
The Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series (LOORRS) features the world's top off road drivers on challenging short course tracks in Arizona, California, Nevada, and Utah. As a sponsor of top teams -- and as a tool of choice in the pits -- Makita will be at every race. In 2014 Makita returns as a sponsor of Pro 2 defending champ Rob MacCachren and Pro Lite champ (and Pro 2 runner-up) Brian Deegan.
Below is the 2014 LOORRS Event Schedule. For more information including ticket information and TV broadcast times for MavTV and CBS Sports, go to www.lucasoiloffroad.com
- March 22 - 23 Wild Horse Motorsports Park, Chandler, AZ
- April 25 - 26* Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park, Lake Elsinore, CA
- May 30 - 31* Wild West Motorsports Park, Sparks, NV
- June 21 - 22 Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, UT
- August 1 - 2* Glen Helen Raceway, San Bernardino, CA
- August 22 - 23* Wild West Motorsports Park, Sparks, NV
- September 19 - 20* Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, NV
- October 24 - 25* Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park, Lake Elsinore, CA
- October 26 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Awards Banquet
* Night race